I am happy to report that our first three Dinner Seminars on PRP and Stem Cells in Orthopedics have sold out. There are 180 people signed up to attend one of our first 3 dinner seminar series being held in Dallas, Texas. These first 3 seminars include a Ruth’s Chris Dinner!
I give all the seminars and do all the procedures at the clinic….because a doctor or surgeon should be able to talk about what they are doing in a way that people can understand….and they should able to do the procedures that they are recommending to patients….just the way we do things at the Dallas PRP and Stem Cell Institute!
1. Defining orthobiologics
2. Debunking the amniotic fluid and umbilical cord blood and adipose “stem cell” scams (in the USA they are NOT stem cell injections)
3. USA regulatory issues for PRP/stem cells
4. Reviewing science for orthobiologics in orthopedics
5. Current best practices for ethical use in orthopedics
6. Roundtable question and answers
More seminars are being scheduled…if you are interested in getting on a waiting list please send an email to email@example.com….we will announce dates when finalized.